- Returned merchandise must be surrendered when entering the store at our courtesy counter.
- Merchandise submitted when checking out at the register will be considered as not yet paid for.
- Returns should be in saleable condition.
- No returns or refunds on perishable items.
- Proof of purchase is required (register receipt).
- No returns after 5 days from date of purchase.
- Whenever possible, refunds will be returned in the same method as payment to the store.
All KTA Super Stores and KTA Express locations accept pre-printed and web printed KTA Weekly Advertisement coupons, pre-printed KTA Coupon Book coupons, pre-printed manufacturer coupons and manufacturer coupons printed off of the web. Participating KTA Super Stores locations accept Diamond Rewards digital coupons.
All guidelines stated below apply to the accepted coupons:
- All printed coupons must be presented at the time of the purchase transaction.
- Only printed coupons issued by KTA Super Stores or the manufacturer of the relevant product will be accepted. We will accept only printed coupons issued by KTA Super Stores or the manufacturer of the relevant product.
- Printed coupons can be redeemed only for the specific items included in the same transaction. The redemption value will be as stated on the printed coupon, unless that value yields a final price for such item less than zero; if application of the redemption value yields a price less than zero, the printed coupon will be redeemed only for the amount that yields a zero price (our customer cannot net a cash credit or payout from a printed coupon purchase).
- Printed coupons cannot be applied towards any free item received in any offer.
- Coupons have no cash value. Coupons are not redeemable for cash or refund.
- Coupons are not redeemable unless they have an expiration date. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Printed coupons that appear distorted, blurry, photocopied, or altered in any way (at the discretion of KTA Super Stores personnel) will not be accepted.
- We do not accept fraudulent or counterfeit coupons as determined by KTA Super Stores.
- KTA Super Stores reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
- General excise taxes will be applied in accordance with the State of Hawai‘i law, regardless of any printed coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction.
- The customer must pay all applicable bottle and packaging deposits on purchased and free items.
- We do not accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
- Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
KTA Super Stores Coupons
- The above stated coupon policy, applies to store coupons.
- KTA Super Stores coupons are limited to 1 coupons per product, per visit, per customer, per day, unless otherwise stated.
- We do accept web printed KTA Super Stores Coupons from our Weekly Wednesday Ad, Friday Ad & Sunday Ad found online at www.westhawaiitoday.com, www.hawaiitribune-herald.com, www.ktasuperstores.com, through the link on Facebook www.facebook.com/ktasuperstoreshawaii or Twitter www.twitter.com/ktasuperstores
- KTA Super Stores does not accept web printed coupons from the KTA Coupon Book.
- Customers cannot use printed KTA Super Stores coupons if participating in KTA Diamond Rewards.
- The above stated coupon policy applies to printed manufacturer coupons.
- We will not accept photocopied manufacturer coupons.
- Printed Manufacturer Coupons must have the manufacturer printed on them, as well as a valid remit address and serial numbers that follow an industry-standard format.
- KTA Super Stores will not accept printed manufacturer coupons that display another retailer's logo or name (including, but not limited to, coupons issued through a Catalina®, in-store coupon dispenser, or vendor distribution).
- KTA Super Stores does not accept printed coupons with values over $2.00.
- KTA Super Stores allows up to 4 like printed coupons per product, per customer, per day, as long as 4 separate coupon items are also purchased (unless a lower limit is specified on the printed coupon).
- Only 1 printed manufacturer coupon per product, per customer, per day is accepted.
Web Printed Manufacturer Coupons
KTA Super Stores accepts manufacturer coupons printed off the web.
- All guidelines which apply to manufacturer coupons and our coupon policy apply to web printed manufacturer coupons.
- KTA Super Stores does not accept printed coupons with values over $2.00.
- KTA Super Stores does not accept free product coupons including BOGO coupons.
KTA Diamond Rewards Digital Coupons
KTA Super Stores now offers digital coupons through KTA Diamond Rewards. Digital Coupons offered through any other website, App, or other delivery method other than KTA Diamond Rewards will not be accepted.
- Digital Coupons can only be redeemed at participating KTA Diamond Rewards locations.
- Customers must have a valid KTA Diamond Rewards account, and must sign-in on the Diamond Rewards terminal at time of purchase in order to use digital coupons.
- Digital Coupons must be “clipped” to the customer’s account (either online or in-lane) for redemption.
- Redemption is limited to 1 Diamond Rewards Coupon per Diamond Rewards account.
- If a Digital Coupon allows you to purchase multiple items/sets, they can be redeemed across multiple transactions.
- Diamond Rewards coupons cannot be used in the same transaction as printed KTA Super Stores Coupons.
- If you return an item purchased with a Diamond Rewards Coupon or offer, the coupon or offer cannot be refunded.
Doubling of Coupons
Definition of Doubling: 2 or more Manufacturer Coupon(s) per 1 product.
- KTA Super Stores does not offer double coupon promotions.
- KTA Super Stores does not accept more than 1 printed manufacturer coupon per product.
- KTA Super Stores will accept 1 printed manufacturer coupon and 1 Diamond Rewards coupon per product.
Definition of Stacking: 1 KTA Super Coupon + 1 Manufacturer Coupon, per product.
- All guidelines which apply to manufacturer coupons & store coupons apply to the stacking of coupons.
- KTA Super Stores will adhere to all regulations stated on manufacturer coupons.
Example of acceptable Coupon Stacking:
- 1 printed KTA Super Stores coupon and 1 printed manufacturer coupon, per 1 product.
- 1 printed manufacturer coupon, 1 Diamond Rewards coupon, per 1 product.
- Unless otherwise stated, rainchecks can be issued on any advertised and printed KTA coupon item(s) (excluding tobacco products) that are unavailable for purchase during the effective dates of the advertised price.
- Rainchecks cannot be issued for any KTA Diamond Rewards Coupons or offers. We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
- Rainchecks are only issued during the effective dates of the applicable advertisement.
- Rainchecks expire sixty (60) days from the date issued and will not be accepted at any of our stores after that time.
- Rainchecks are not available for items advertised as "clearance", "while supplies last," "limited quantities," or other designation indicating a limited supply.
What Information Do We Collect?
- The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Service. In connection with certain aspects of the Service, we may request, collect and/or display some of your Personal Information (as defined below). We collect the following types of information from our users:
- In addition to Tracking Information, we may also have access to certain other types of non-personally identifiable information. For example, when you use or register for the Service, you may provide or we may through Merchants or otherwise have access to, demographic information, information relating to gender, marital status, date of birth, purchase history, store visits, lifestyle, preferences and interests, the offers you view and redeem, your use of the Service, interactions with Merchants, business partners, and service providers and other categories of information that do not specifically identify you (collectively, with the Tracking Information, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
- Interest-Based Advertising: We may ourselves, or with third party vendors, use information we collect on our Website, in connection with Merchant, or vendor information to deliver targeted advertising to you across websites and mobile applications. Cookies and other similar technologies described above may be used in this process. For example, if you are searching for information on or have purchased a particular product, we or our vendor may cause an advertisement to appear on other websites or applications you view with information on that product. This form of advertising, sometimes called “behavioral advertising” or “interest-based advertising” is based on anonymous or de-identified information. To be clear, de-identified information may include hashed email addresses or other unique identifiers that no longer personally identify you. As a result, we and our vendor know your interests, but do not personally identify you in connection with the delivery of that specific ad. We believe that such advertising is helpful because you will see advertisements that are relevant to your interests. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please follow the opt-out process. If you do not want your Personal Information shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt out of such disclosures by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you opt out in this manner, certain aspects of the Service may no longer be available to you.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
Personal Information: We will use your Personal Information as described below:
To operate and deliver the Service to you; Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information about our products and services in our stores, website, or mobile website, or to otherwise serve you; administer sweepstakes and contests.
To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
To process transactions.
To allow Merchants to accept KTA as a Program identifier and to otherwise participate in and benefit from the Service;
To allow you to redeem rewards,
To deliver Program and Promotions information to you (as applicable),
To market the Service and other products or services (including Merchant products or services) that may be of interest to you,
To improve our products and services, and for the internal operational and administrative purposes of the Service,
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer. Please note that if you specifically consent to additional uses of your Personal Information, either at the time the Personal Information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you, we may use your Personal Information in a manner consistent with that consent. Finally, we reserve the right to supplement your personal information with information we gather from other sources which may include information we gather from online and offline sources.
Aggregate Information: We will also use Personal Information and Tracking Information, and other information (including by combining information from online and offline third party sources) to create aggregated data for analytical and other purposes. This aggregate statistical information does not contain any information in a form that specifically identifies you. It is used in a variety of ways, including to allow us to understand our customer base and to better serve our market.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: KTA may use Tracking Information and other Non-Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the Service, including: to administer the Service, to understand how well our Service is working, to market the Service and other products and services (including the products and services of Merchants that may be in your area), to serve targeted advertising content to you, to develop aggregate, statistical information on usage of the Service and to generally improve the Service. For example, this information allows us to determine which features visitors like best to help us improve our Service, personalize your user experience, target marketing efforts, and measure overall effectiveness.
Email Communications: If you create an account and provide your email address, we will send you administrative and promotional emails. If you wish to opt out of promotional emails, you may do so by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the email, or by editing your account settings. All users receive administrative emails. If you wish to opt out of administrative emails, you must delete your account entirely and cease use of the Service.
Text Message/SMS Communications: If you create an account and provide your telephone number, we may send you administrative text messages. If you opt in to receive promotional text messages we may also send you promotional text messages. If you wish to opt out of such text messages, you may do so by following the “opt-out” instructions in the text message, or by editing your account settings.
Push Notifications: Like many mobile applications, if you have not opted out of receiving push notifications, we may from time to time send you promotional push notifications under certain circumstances. If you wish to opt out of these notifications, you can change the settings on your mobile device.
Communications with Us or Through the Service: Any communication or material you transmit to us by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Except to the extent expressly covered by this policy, anything you transmit or post may be used by us for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, you expressly agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to us without compensation and for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such information.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
KTA Super Stores
50 E. Puainako Street
Hilo, HI 96720