SHOP at KTA Super Stores July 31 - September 10, 2019
BUY participating products (Each product equals 1 point)
DONATE points to your favorite school at the checkout
This year marks the 26th anniversary of the Kokua i Na Kula program. The program began in 1994 and has provided more than $2 million to Hawai‘i Island Schools to improve the educational experience of its students.
KTA Super Stores and Kraft/Heinz along with Nabisco, Purina, Gatorade, Hawaiian Sun, Kimberly Clark, Frito Lay, Hershey, Pepsi Cola Hawaii, Hawaii Food Service Alliance, ConAgra Foods, Banana Boat Edgewell, Procter and Gamble and Kellogg’s are teaming up to support Hawai‘i Island schools by donating $100,000 for school improvements and learning materials.
Simply shop at KTA Super Stores starting Wednesday, July 31, 2019 until Tuesday, September 10, 2019. Purchase participating products marked with the Kokua i Na Kula lightbulb and donate your points at the checkout. It's that easy!
Students can also earn additional points and a chance to win a KTA Gift Card in our Social Media Student Contest.
How it works:
- Parental Permission is Required before posting.
- Use the Snapchat KTA Super Stores Kokua i Na Kula lens when you are in or around a KTA Super Stores on your photo – take a selfie, picture of your artwork or better yet a picture of one of our sponsor’s products!
- Upload your picture to Facebook or Instagram
- Include #KTAKOKUA in your post to be eligible to win!
- Parental Release forms will be provided before winner’s entries are re-posted or used by KTA Super Stores.
Students can Post & Play until August 31, 2019. Winners will be selected at random and contacted before September 10, 2019.