Compassionate, Kind-Hearted Care You Can Trust!
All together now! Help stop the spread of Covid-19, get vaccinated!
Register for Vaccination Clinics Island-wide.
Need a new Vaccincation Card?
Get Your Flu Shot Today!
Fill out the online Flu Consent and Release form before your visit to KTA Pharmacy. Don't forget to bring your I.D. and insurance cards. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the KTA Pharmacy nearest you.
Planning on updating your immunizations? Download the Vaccine Consent and Release form, fill out the information and print it out before your visit to KTA Pharmacy. Don't forget to bring your I.D., insurance cards and immunization record card with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the KTA Pharmacy nearest you.
- Zoster (Shingles)
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
We offer employers a flu vaccination program. We can come to your workplace and vaccinate your employees.
Manage prescriptions on the go!
Version 5.0 is now available for iOS and Android devices. Create your pharmacy shopping list, customize alerts so you never miss a dose and now, refill prescriptions on your Apple Watch.
We have the latest in Technology and tools to better serve you. Ask our pharmacy staff about:
- Telephone IVR system for refills and barcode verification
- Text Notifications — KTA Pharmacies can now text you when your prescriptions are ready.
- E-mail Notificiations
- Free "Pocket Profiles" (list of all of a patient's medications, directions, and doctors) available
- Language Translation available for print material
- Medication synchronization — Pick up all of your medication in one trip
Products & Services
In addition to our general Pharmacy service, the following products and services are also available:
- One-on One Diabetes Education & Glucometer teaching
- Medication Therapy Management program (medication review)
- Flavor your prescription liquids and suspensions (i.e. antibiotics) for a $3.00 charge
- We can special order Carex® and durable medical equipment (such as walkers, wheelchairs, canes, bed pans, etc.)
- We can also special order Health and Beauty items for you
- Travel Medicine Consultation (before traveling abroad, meet with a pharmacist to receive information on recommended immunizations and medications to help you stay healthy on your trip)
- Influenza Vaccine Administration to persons 14–17 years old
- Amēda Breast Pumps
Do you have or are you at risk for developing Diabetes?
Our KTA Pharmacies are here to help you with virtual Diabetes classes for prevention and management.
These classes may be covered through medical insurance. Inquire with a KTA Pharmacy for more information.
Email Dayna at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 959-2888 to enroll today!
KTA Pharmacy at Puainako is now offering Curbside Delivery
Monday, Wednesday & Friday - 12pm to 2pm
How it works:
- Call the KTA Puainako Pharmacy to fill your prescription.
- Request for curbside pick up.
- Drive to KTA during the KTA Pharmacy Curbside Delivery hours.
- Look for the Curbside Pick-Up Stalls, park and wait in your car.
- Call us on the number on the Stall Sign to let us know you’ve arrived. We’ll be right out with your prescription!
Curbside Pick-Up is for prescriptions only. Debit or Credit Card Payments only.
Please contact your KTA Puainako Pharmacy for more details.
Scroll down for Pharmacy contact information.
KTA Keauhou Pharmacy is offering Prescription Delivery by Mail.
Please contact KTA Keauhou Pharmacy at 808-322-2511 to ask for prescription delivery.
Some restrictions and fees may apply.
AADE accredited programs must provide evidence that they meet or exceed the National Standards for Diabetes Self-Management Education. AADE’s Accreditation Program requires the delivery of education content and also encourages behavior change, with the aim of improving the health status of the person with diabetes.
KTA Super Stores is a proud member of the Western States Pharmacy Coalition.