All the vaccines you need, to keep you safe.
Protect yourself - and those around you - by getting vaccinated!
From Covid-19, Flu to routine vaccinations, KTA Pharmacy is here to help you take care of your health.
Am I eligible for a Covid-19 Vaccine?
Am I eligible?
|Not previously vaccinated||3-5 years old||YES! CDC recommends a 2 doses of any bivalent COVID-19 vaccine.|
|5+ years old||YES! CDC recommends a 1 dose of any bivalent COVID-19 vaccine.|
|1 or more doses of monovalent
|3+ years old||YES! At least 2 months after your last monovalent vaccine, CDC recommends 1 dose of any bivalent COVID-19 vaccine.|
|1 dose of bivalent COVID-19 vaccine||3 - 64 years old||NO, YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE FOR ANOTHER DOSE.
FDA intends to make a decision about future vaccinations after receiving recommendations on the fall strain sometime in June 2023.
|3 - 64 years old
with immunocompromising conditions
|YES! At least 2 months after your last vaccine, CDC recommends 1 dose of any bivalent COVID-19 vaccine.|
|1 dose of bivalent COVID-19 vaccine||65+ years old||YES! At least 4 months after your last vaccine, CDC recommends 1 dose of any bivalent COVID-19 vaccine.|
- Moderna: 2-Dose Primary Vaccine for Ages 3-5 only
Bivalent Booster for Ages 3-5 & Ages 12+
- Comirnaty (Pfizer): 2-Dose Primary Vaccine for Ages 5-11 only
Bivalent Booster for Ages 5-11 & Ages 12+
- Zoster (Shingles)
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
We offer employers a flu vaccination program. We can come to your workplace and vaccinate your employees.
When coming into the Pharmacy please...
- Remember to bring your health insurance card.
- Wear your face mask at all times.
- Please stand 6 feet apart to allow us to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19:
- Fever or Chills, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Difficulty Breathing, Fatigue, Congestion or Runny Nose, Muscle or Body Aches, Headache, New Loss of Taste or Smell, Sore Throat, Nausea or Vomiting, Diarrhea.
Self Administered All-In-One PCR Covid-19 + Flu + RSV Testing
Tuesday & Thursdays 9am to 12pm at any KTA Pharmacy
How it works:
- Self-Administered Test. A smart phone required.
- Results available in 48 hours via text msg or email
- Complete documents in-store on your smart phone.
(Please note: Pharmacy Associates are not able to assist with smart phone registration)
Please be prepared with:
- A smart-phone
- Picture ID
- Insurance Card
- Un-insured: $99 (bill sent from Mobility Health)
Walk-in! No appointments needed
V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker:
Once you get a COVID-19 vaccine, you can enroll in v-safe using your smartphone. Participation is voluntary and you can opt out at any time.
Use your smartphone to tell CDC about any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. You’ll also get reminders if you need a second vaccine dose.
Sign up here.
Learn more about the V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker.