All the vaccines you need, to keep you safe.
Protect yourself - and those around you - by getting vaccinated!
From Covid-19, Flu to routine vaccinations, KTA Pharmacy is here to help you take care of your health.
NOTICE REGARDING UPDATED COVID-19 VACCINATIONS: On September 12, 2023 the CDC and Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) voted to recommend everyone 6 months and older get an updated Covid-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of Covid-19 illness this fall and winter.
Updated Covid-19 vaccines are available at all KTA Pharmacy locations for the following eligible individuals:
- Anyone 12 years and older regardless of prior vaccination history
- Must be at least 2 months after your last Covid-19 vaccine
- Moderna Spikevax Covid-19 (2023-2024)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Zoster (Shingles)
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
We offer employers a flu vaccination program. We can come to your workplace and vaccinate your employees.
When coming into the Pharmacy please...
- Bring your insurance card and a form of identification (Drivers License, State ID, Passport etc.)
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill.